Friday, June 12, 2009

Swings

The past couple of days have been very swingy for me regarding the poker front. I have managed to play the 2r, both the full ring and six handed variety, about 5 times in the past couple of days. In all of those tournaments i have managed to build a stack of ~7-9k durring the rebuy period which promptly gets 2 or occasionally three outed as i attempt to double through another big stack with a large pocket pair or AK/AQ. I would love to be able to have a giant stack durring the rebuy period for the sole reason that chips are flying around furiously. With competitors shoving it in light big stacks are ripe with opportunity to simply absorb smaller stacks and increase.

I have still been playing sngs to some success. yesterday i began the day being stuck 50 bucks, 20% of my roll after failing to cash the 2r, other mtts, and 3 sngs. I proceeded to earn all my money back and ended the day only three dollars in the red. So far today i have played some sngs. I managed to lose 3 races in a row and have my qq busted by ak but managed to run like a kenyan in the last table and place second to secure a modest loss of ~10 bucks on the session. Hopefully i will play some more victoriously this evening and win some money.

1 comment:

  1. I sneezed over my keyboard during the bubble of your last sng and some kenyan virus attached to you.

    ReplyDelete