Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2nd hour

Well this hour didnt go quite as well as the first one lol.
I wasnt really able to play too agressive like i wanted becuase there were a couple maniacs with rather large stacks that i ddint want to go to war with. Here are the two big hands i played.


i think i played this hand well. I could have raised pre but with so many limpers i think limping along is fine. i checked the turn for pot control but that does set me up to get bluffed on the river. I was prepared to call a small bet but i didnt want to call the jam. Id really like some feedback on this hand.


This hand was standard. Anyways, im down to 11k whihc is good for 56/210 and 3k above average. I still have 50 bbs and a great stack for this stage of the tourny. I am going to take it easy i think and tighten up. Im going to try to grab a premium hand and get paid off. Hopefully it will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment