Monday, June 8, 2009

Nice Score

Well my little sng experiment has been going pretty poorly. Over 52 sngs im up just 4 bucks. I keep feeling like if i just started to run a lil better i would be seeing better results. Im not sure yet. I definitely want to keep chugging away at the sngs and see if i cant get a nice steady climb up one of these days. 

In other news i won a 3 dollar 126 man turbo mtt today for 105 dollars.

This little victory shoots my roll all the way up to 260. 

Now that my roll is on the positive side of 240 i have decided that its high enough  to start playing 12 dollar sngs. Obviously i wish that this profit had come from me beating the 6.50s because as of now i might be rolled for the 12s  but i havent proven that i can beat the lower stakes. I dont anticipate a problem with the 12s being much harder than the 6.50s and they will provide the possibility for immediate changes to my bankroll. Winning one sng will now be worth just under 50 dollars.

If it turns out that the 12s are much harder than i anticipate or i continue to skid i will be cutting myself off and moving back down as soon as i hit 200. This gives me ~5 buy ins of wiggle room to navigate before i cut myself off and move down. Hopefully i will never see the underside of 200 again.

Gl at the tables

No comments:

Post a Comment