Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back at it

I was going to say that im sorry for ranting last night but im not. I was pretty pissed off at the end of that tournament and im glad that i got it out of me. Anyways, I dont really hate mtts, i love them. Nothing compares to going dee in an mtt and having the chance to play for a ton of cash. Navigating the final couple tables of a large tournament is the best feeling in poker to me.

After a good nights sleep and a nice long breakfast i think i have my head back on straight. I am going to win a tourny one of these days. It will happen. I know how to play well and eventually i will run well and take one down. Perhaps today will be the day.

I have the whole day to myself today and i think that i am going to try my luck with a nice heavy volume day. I am excited to play the Early Double in a couple hours and maybe ill be able to make something happen.

Hopefully ill have something good to report on later on today.

Good luck everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment