Thursday, June 18, 2009

Profitable but dissapointing

Last night i had another winning session of online poker. It sure seems as if things are coming together now. Its nice to be able to string together some wins and try to keep increasing the ole bankroll. So last night me and my buddy get stoned and play some cards. I played a 2cubed, a 3drr shootout to a 55 dollar msop event, a 3 dollar knockout tournament, a 3 dollar turbo 6max tournament, and a sattellite to the double deuce.

I was simultaneously making very deep runs in both the knockout and 2c and really thought i was going to final table one or both of them. I finally busted from the 2c in 38th place with 45 cashing by jamming A4 and getting called by KJ who managed to river a straight. I did slightly better in the 3drr ko, a tourmanent that i was freerolling in due to 6+ kos. In this tournament i kept accumulating a big stack and then getting some guy all in and getting sucked out on, It happened when i was at 3k 8k 16k. Kept freakin happening. eventually i shoved my shortstack into QQ with A8 and busted.

I did manage to secure a seat to the double deuce for a cool $T22, and on the night i finished ahead, by something like 15 bucks. It was just hella dissapointing to go soo deep in two mtts and not get a big score. Both of these tournies had 300+ scores for first place and 100+ for top 4/5. I know my next big score (big to me is 300+ LOL) is right around the corner. I can feel it. It will be coming. You just wait cuz soon enough it will be here.

Good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment