Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ridiculously Disappointing Morning

I played 5 mtts this morning.

3 dollar super satt to 55 dollar satt
-standard
3 dollar turbo 6max.


Meh, i didnt really care about these tables. At the time i was chipleader in both a 5 dollar 45 man that had 20 ppl left. I had 10k and 2nd place had 6k. And i was chipleader with 70 left in a 5 dollar ko that started with 270ppl. In both games i had been playing great and catching good cards which allowed me to amass a great stack. I had also doubled up in a giant 900 person 3 dollar ko doublestack.

I even got a spot of luck. I cant find the HH and i dont really want to put in the effort to search but i got aip w/ AA vs TT, he turned the ten and i rivered an ace to get my 15k stack in the $5 ko.

Well, right when everything is going great and i have huge stacks the shit hits the fan.

This first hand was my fault. I played awfully. The villain was a poor player and i should have waited to get my money in. Sucks to let a whole tourny of good play and solid poker go to waste on one hand

That hand crippled me in the $5 ko and forced me from 1st of 60 to like 30/60. It was kind of surreal to lose a 20k chip pot, 11 of my 15k and still be in fighting shape. I ended up mincashing for less than the buy in.

This hand came from the 45 man when i was chipleader with 11 to go. If i win this hand im in great shape for the Final Table.


I ended up recovering and finishing 3rd when i jammed 610 into a5 from the sb w/ under 8 bbs.

Also, the first tourny i played was a 10 dollar 45 man. I started off playing pretty tight to protect my early stack. This hand is questionable but i didnt want to be racing this early.


Turns out that villain is a complete maniac running at 60/20 and a number of hands later i find myself with a 3k stack and again with AQ. If i win here im in 2nd of 30.


All in all i made 12 dollars which is disgusting considering how fucking well i ha myself set up. I could have won the KO if im not a donk with TPTK. I probably win the 45 man if i dont get sucked out on with Kings.

Meh. At least i didnt lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment