Wednesday, July 8, 2009

fuck me

this story always starts the same. Im feeling pretty good about my game so lets try to take a shot. Lets fire up a 25nl table. Ill balance it out with a couple 25nl cap tables. This isnt really that much of a step up beaus at 10nl deep i sit with 20bucks on the table and here its only 25. Hell, a 7.5 dollar capped pot at 25cap is less than the standard stacking at 10nl.

Im playing allright hovering when this hand happens. This was actually the first hand that i played at the uncapped table. And to make matters worse, i thought my bet slider was selected on this table when i cbet the 5 bucks but apparently i randomly opened to 5 bucks on a differnet table with J2. Obv a misclick and obv it happens when i lose the biggest cash pot of my life simultaneously. But nevermind heres the hand:


Im kind of in shock right now which is lame. I know that 25 bills isnt that much money. But goddamn, this was my biggest online lost pot to date. fucking, Would have sent my roll back over the 400marker but nope, back down to 350. Id really like to be able to play 25nl...theres a lot of money to be won there. But for now i guess im going to wait for this to wear off and go back down to 10nl deep. God. bad bankroll decisions are always so magnified when you run bad. If i run good there, go on a heater and win some big pots....my roll fucking skyrockets and this is a completely differnet post.

No comments:

Post a Comment