Sunday, August 2, 2009

milestone

I really dont play much poker over the weekend. Its kind of backwards but i play a bunch during work and on the weekends i usually just hang out and smoke a buncha weed. This weekend was no exception. It was filled with adventures and excitement but no virtual cards.

I got back into worcester this afternoon and won about a buy in in 20 or 30 min playing 25nl. I took a nap, went out and came back and just finished another short session up 35 bucks before i got a little frisky and lost a hand where i had a sper draw but none the less i finished up another buy in or $50 for the day. This puts my roll at a very pretty 502. last time my roll breached the $500 barrier it came crashing down to around 420 the very next day. Hopefully i will manage to avoid that fate this time around.

Time to go back to the grind of work, hopefully ill be able to log some nice hours this week.

3 comments: