Monday, August 3, 2009

A brutal couple seconds

I wanted this post to be a brag that i crossed the 600 dollar mark on full tilt. Lets just say thats not the case. Im going to give a brief run-through of my latest session.

I start with 550 and decide to play 2 tournies for like 13 bucks total. 4 suckouts later im out of both and decide to play some cash to win that back. Within 15 minutes im up to 575. A solid buyin plus from when i started. I keep climbing and see myself at 592. I know i shouldnt be looking where i am but forgive me. I decide i really want to play until i hit 600. I want that goddamn milestone.

I grind and grind and flop the nuts on a 4c6c8d flop. We get half the stacks in and the rest of them on the 10d turn. he has 79. Ok, back to 575. lets fight. Grind to 585 when i get AQ on two tables . Table one i get it all in on an A35 flop vs 33. Woops. Table 2 i get it all in on a A84hhh flop i have qh. He has A8. woops. Instantly lose 2 stacks and the roll plummets to 529 and i instantly log out.

This is my first losing session in a while. It feels bad. :( Its good to know though, that im 50 dollars ahead of where i was when i went to sleep last night. Im basically where i was early this morning before my afternoon sesh. Unfortunately the afternoon sesh and promising evening one are for naught. Its no big deal though. Ill get it back tomorrow.


good luck all

2 comments:

  1. I suspect we're running similar poker paths. It seems, though, that you're more into SNGs whereas I'm sticking with cash. Nice blog & nice content. I also maintain a blog on my Full Tilt exploits: http://lowstakeshands.blogspot.com

    -Poker Meister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meister,

    Thanks for dropping by, ill be sure to check out your blog too. When i get into poker i generally get really into one type of game. For a while i played nothing but mtts and then i tried sngs for a while and now its cash. Besides those 2 sngs i havent played any in a while. Ive been sticking to cash and mts mysef. Mtts are by far my favorite type of poker but cash has been being really profitable so im not just gonna drop it.

    ReplyDelete