Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bad first session

Havent played in a while due to family issues and not having my head in the game. Decided to fire up some tables today and started off quite well, up like 15 bucks before the wheels fell off. I lost one hand, AK< AQ on a Q high spade spade spade flop when i had the ace of spades. It was 3bt preflop. THen i lost a stack getting Kings aip vs Aces. THen i managed to lose two more big pots where i made big bluffs on the river and got called down by 2nd pair or worse both times. All of the hands involved were 3bet or more pre and none of them fared well. I ended with one of my biggest losses in one session, roll is all the way down to 560. Kind of sucks. Did get my poker juices flowing again and im sure ill be back at the tables tonight to try and grind back what i lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment