Monday, August 3, 2009

Pimp Morning

Last night before i went to bed i played two sngs and lost them both to see my roll fall to 475. Visions of a losing tear which seem to always follow my winning streaks darted through my head. Fortunately it was nothing to worry about. In an 86 hand session this morning i brought it all the way back to $525 (including the first installment of my $100 bonus). In this session i got AA three times, won a stack once, won a giant pot once, and got it all in on a KT6ccc flop vs TT once in a 3bet pot.

About halfway through the morning right after i lost the AA hand i was at about 500 and wanted to go to the bathroom. I played another 5min and then clicked my dont auto post blind button. This was the last hand of my session:


Ill take it. And ill definitely appreciate avoiding the river for once. I think im going to fire up an mtt or two. Definitely play some more cash later on today. Hope everyone has a good monday

No comments:

Post a Comment