Sunday, August 9, 2009

Got it

As usual i havent played any poker this weekend. I actually went to vermont to celebrate festivus with my family and friends and it was unreal. I dont really want to get into it right now but lets just say a keg of Sam Adams Summer Ale was consumed and much merriment was had.

In other news a 16 dollar rakeback transfer shot my roll all the way to $601. I am very very happy to look down and see that milestone reached basically a week from when i hit $500. Its kind of unfortunate that i wasnt able to cross this milestone myself and had to do it through rakeback but i am very happy nonetheless. Lets just hope I never have to pursue this benchmark again.

I also want to give a shoutout right now to my buddy Jake who has already came in 4th in the Stars $109r today for something like 10k and is now chipleader with 8 left in the warm up. Good luck Jake and lets take some celebratory bingers when you get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment