Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When it rains it pours.

I went to see Shawshank Redemption the play tonight with some buddies and it was pretty cool.

I got home and didnt really want to go to sleep. I wanted something to distract me. Some rough shits been going on on the homefront right now. If you know me personally....think this summer part 2. Anyways, might not have been the best idea, but i dont think i made too many errors.

Nevertheless, despite how well i play i cannot seem to beat 10nl. Played about 350 hands tonight and lost a solid 100bb/100. Started off fine, then i got it all in for 120bbs each in 2 situations with sets vs draws which got there. Fought back a little more, lose big on a 25JA9 board. I had AQ and cbet the flop, hit my "miracle" on the turn and bet. Got raised on the river and made a crying call to see AJ. Luckily I walked away with some of my stack. As I was wrapping up I get dealt QQ. Get a good chunk of it in pre and checkraise the rest on a 10 high board. Run into aces for the millionth time.

In my 350 hands i did not win a single pot bigger than 140bbs. If we both put in 70bbs i lost. every time.

I am stuck over 90 dollars in this propbet with about three and a half thousand hands to go.

My roll is annoyingly low at about 350.

I am starting to feel the pressure of a deadline. I still have a final/essay/2 trips to go on.

Whenever i skid like this, which is too often to count, i generally like to give up poker for a while. stick my head under a rock. or at least try something else like SnGs or MTTs. Thats obviously not an option here. Im going to need to go on a sick tear but its looking more and more likely that not only will I lose this propbet but it will bankrupt me.

I dont want to get into too much detail about that other thing but suffice it to say, if everyone could just knock on wood for me id be very appreciative.

Going to Morocco for the weekend tomorrow night so Ill see eeryone later. Might squeeze in a session in the afternoon if i feel up to it. Goddamn do i need to book a win.

1 comment:

  1. *knock knock knock*

    Duuude, Keep it up with both shit. We all know you're pretty damn strong on both fronts.



    Donate a placenta. makes 10nl a lil easier.

    ReplyDelete