Tuesday, November 3, 2009

in shock

When is the best time to run possibly the worst you have ever run?
If you answered the first session of your first prop bet you win a cookie.

This bet just got a little harder to win. I managed to lose 750bbs (75 dollars) in a mere 350 hands.

In my first 150 hands i dropped 50 bucks.

Welcome back to online poker. I am in utter disbelief right now.

The first 150 hands i played shit was not going well. Standard run bad scenario, big pairs not getting paid, turning straights and losing to rivered gutshots, losing the random ass 3 and 4 outers etc. I take a break and catch my breath. I sit back down when this happens:


then this happens:

I was 6 tabling. All of these hands happened within seconds of each other.
So brutal.

I have a nice big hole to dig myself out of now.

1 comment:

  1. rough dude, but both of those situations look like gross spots to get ur money in there. Obviously u were ahead in both situations, but I have difficulty putting all my monies with just tptk against a scary ass board like KJ9. If you had a read like both of those players were donkies, but you just can't think you're that far ahead of people.

    The AQ preflop hand. Getting 4bet AI, how often do you think you're good with AQ?

    My main question.
    If you're 6 tabling, is it more beneficial to nut-peddle then get yourself in a situation where theres a shot of you getting unlucky or even being beat.

    ReplyDelete