Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poker/Life Update

So I finally gave up the propbet. I simply couldnt take the losing any more. I played some sngs the other day and theyve actually been going really well. In my first 7 I cashed 4 for a 30 dollar profit and then lst night I played some more and made bak about 30 bucks i had given away in mtts.

In other news I will be flying back to the states in 6 days. I cannot believe that I have been here for 3.5months already. Its crazy. I kind of have mixed feelings about this too. As much as I want to go home, which is quite a lot, Im going to miss it here. Its been a fun semester. I mean, if nothing else this is definitely the last time Im going to get to travel at a clip like this. In 3.5 months I saw:
Wales
Amsterdam
Scotland
Morocco
all of which were amazing trips. Living in the center of Europe has been nuts. Except for the whole exchange rate part...hehe.

Thats all for now. Im just gonna take this last week to write one more paper, relax, catch up on british things i want to do, and enjoy getting legally trashed for the last time in about 5 months.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment