Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy New Year

Sorry its been so long since the last update but things here have been super busy. Monday thru Friday I need to leave my flat by no later than 8:30 to get to class or work and will not get home until either 5 or 6 depending on if i had work or class second. Despite the hecticness this past week has been a ton of fun. Ive made some new friends and really enjoy spending time with them.

Unfortunately, I got sick yessterday and it was not pretty. As some of my friends know when I get sick i get really sick. It was only a cold/sore throat deal but it sucked and prevented me from going out. Hopefully it gets better so i can taste dinner tonight. Heres to drinking lots of tea and soup all day. Speaking about dinner, im very excited that Dane, my flatmate and Aly, who lives uptairs are going to cook Rosh Hashana Dinner for us all! Its going to be great.

It would be a very big shame to spend all this time in europe and not go anywhere outside of london. Thankfully my friends are planning a trip to Wales for October, and Im trying to get an Amsterdam excursion together for November. Id really like to see Portugal or some other country too but idk if its going to happen. Id also really like to see a rugby or soccer game. Hopefuly ill be able to.

Thas enough for now, Im going to go blow my nose til its raw.
Hope everones having a good semester

1 comment: