Monday, February 9, 2009

slip slidin

this happens very often to me.
i go on unstoppable careens of loss. i just keep losing and losing. right now im at 168. that is the lowest roll i have had in quite a while. in the past 3 days nothing. nothing has gone right. my aces have been cracked upwards of 4 times and my kk cant hold up either. i make mistakes and get bad beated and then subconsciously or not start tilting. 
one thing that i have noticed is that i tend to play out of boredem or wanting to get my roll back. this cant happen. i can only play when i have the itch, the urge that will make me focus and concentrate. i cannot donate or get fucked over on any more of my roll. it cannot happen.

1 comment:

  1. been here 100 times. i feel you pain, man. i find playing only when i'm truly rested and motivated is the way to go. and watching your aces get cracked 6 ways from sunday leaves a sick feeling in your gut, but you can't bring that into your next tourny. cheers.

    ReplyDelete